If you are married and reading this, a question (awkward it may seem) would have to be asked: ‘Before marriage, how many times have you had sex?” Do not trivialize this as it would be very necessary.
Probably, you are looking with disdain! It is understandable. As a matter of fact; if you use this question to X-ray different people on the streets, living in a district or community, you will be amazed at the various responses you would get. Some will give questionable numerical figures (taking the question with levity), others will not answer you, believing that you want to infringe on their privacy. Funny enough, other individuals would say something like ‘I will tell you later’ while others will respond by unleashing life-threatening words and actions on you.
However, if sex is an experience, should it be an off-the-record account, worth remembering and documenting, kept as secret for a time but (think about this question: is anything hidden under the sun?) or something to remembered when you are in the grave!?
If it is an off-the –record account, then why waste your time on a task you will not commend of yourself of doing, after all, anything worth doing is worth doing well?
If it is worth remembering and documenting, then you should be congratulated!
This is because you are about exercising empirical knowledge to others (interested), letting them (the wise ones) learn what are ordinarily vague when taught and possibly help improve the sex life of others before and after the particular time (marriage).
If you are advocating that it should be kept secret for a time, think of the question asked. Do you know that the wall has ears? One way or the other, the other party you had it with will unravel to his or her world what really happened. In time, this could be implicating.
If you are that individual who sees the experience, sex, as something to be remembered when you are in the grave, what an exclamation it is. Remember, it is just one life you and I have to live.
If you portray this disposition, it means that you are in a state of guilt. Imagine you carrying this burden of guilt all your life. How miserable you would be! No one you could share it with?
Then, you are out of this world! Frankly, you are in a world of your own.
How can an individual best know the actual number of times he or she had had sex before marriage?
‘Record keeping of sex activities helps to ascertain one’s level of sexuality and in a way, behavioral disposition, present and in future’…Mr. Ben
The Code-13 Principle ’ is a write-up, taking to cognizance a postulation that computes the number of times individuals had engage in sexual intercourse before marriage using a theoretical mechanism known as the computable equation. Here, sexual intercourse refers to the direct relationship or contact between a man and woman.
The Code-13 Principle (The Sex Theory) computes from the first-sex experience to the point just before the nuptial knots were tied. The work piece takes to consideration certain parameters, conditions and has several interpretations, signs and symbols. In practical terms, the interpretations that form the computable equation are impressionistic assertions by the author.
Interestingly, the computable equation has thirteen interpretations. These interpretations give the various sex lives of individuals ranging from the simple to complex; resulting in various impressions by the author.
It is said that ‘there is no smoke without fire’. Therefore, the genesis behind the ageless phenomenon undoubtedly needs to be unveiled. It is titled ‘come to think of it, sex!’
Come To Think Of It, Sex!(An Overview)
The book, titled Come To Think Of It, Sex! Is a driven_ by_ inspiration interest which focuses on the true qualities of sex as the basis for its definition. It is pleasure _ filled, somewhat funny but possesses didactic remarks on the appropriation of sex.
It is a mini-sized young adult-based book that has in its identity creatively designed chapters that give the reader not only a sense of appreciation but the urge to ‘thirst’ for more.
The chapters in this book are designed such that they complemented each other. How?
The juxtaposition of the God-factor as the originator of the issue, sex, with the worldly influence on it (as we progress) is obviously stated.
Simply, Come To Think Of It Sex! Creatively puts to computation (arithmetic calculation) the sex life of different individuals, asserts the factor responsible for sex and explains its “inevitables”. Based on the computation, it extrapolates the future of the mentioned sex-performing individuals, all other things being equal, when the institution, marriage, knocks on their doors knocks on their doors. Its three-chapter conceptualization is brought about by creatively giving the term SEX an acrostic, that is,
(Where ‘X’ takes the pronunciation of ‘Ex’ as in Experience)
In other words, the word SEX, according to this write-up, has three qualities-Simplicity, Eroticism and Experience. Put simply, sex is simple by nature, erotic by feel and an experience as an activity (especially when viewed in the light of sexual intercourse).
On these premises, Come To Think Of It, Sex! has its three chapter uniqueness spelt out as Simplicity (Simply), Eroticism (Erotic) and Experience (Xperience) and as Chapter 1, 2 and 3.
Simplicity: Chapter 1 explains the creative or acrostic identification of the male and female sex organs as ‘major devices’ for action
Eroticism: Chapter 2 explains the factor responsible for the interaction or action of the creatively asserted male and female sex organs. In simple terms, Chapter 2 is a complement of Chapter 1
Experience: The coming together of Chapters 1 and 2 give what is contained in Chapter 3. Chapter 3 takes to account the number of times individuals, irrespective of gender, had engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage…
The Code-13 Principle (The Sex Theory) is a detailed expression of the experience quality of sex (of the title, Come To Think Of It, Sex!).
Note: It is the desire of the writer that this work-piece be termed ‘The Code-13 Principle’, whence accepted.
Analysis/ Derivation of the Computable Equation
As stated, the computable equation takes to account the first-sex experience to the point before the nuptial knots were tied (marriage).
We begin by using a case study -individual A. Individual A, a model, is a representative of the male and female gender-it could be a ‘he’ or ‘she’. Below is an arithmetic computation of the number of time the individual A had had sex. Let us establish the following parameters.
- Let the first time individual A had sex. (with partner, a, say ) be X
- Let the subsequent number of times individual A had had sex be X1, (with the same partner)
- Perhaps there is an eventual break-up, let number of times individual a had engaged in sex in subsequent relationships with the partners (b, c, d, e… say,) be X2,
- Considering the number of times individual A had had for_the moment/one-night-stand sex, with partners ( f, g, h, l,….)., If individual A had engaged in such, let the number of times individual A had engaged in one-night-stand/ for_ the_ moment sex be X3 (with partners f, g,h, l… ) (On basis of assumption).
- Assuming individual A ‘hooks up’ with a would-be life-long marriage material (partners Z, say) let the number of times individual A had sexually engaged partners Z be X4. This is before marriage
- Considering the parameters, we can compute (arithmetically) the numbers of times individual A had engaged in sex before marriage. Let the numbers of times individual A engaged in sex be represented by n. therefore, it follows that: n = X ± X1 ± X2 ± X3 ± X4. In other words, the number of times individual A had engaged in sex can be given as: the first time individual A had sex (with partner a, say) ± the subsequent number of times individual A had sex with the same partner ± the number of times individual A had engaged in subsequent relationships
(with partners b, c, d, e…, say,) ± The Number of times individual A had engaged in a one-night- stand/ for the moment sex (with partners f, g, h, I, ….) ± Number of times individual A had engaged in sex with partners Z (the would- be – lifelong marriage material).
For convenience, let us represent the following
- n by N (Number of times)
- X by No (with partner A)
- X1 by N1 (with the same partner)
- X2 by N2 (with partners b, c, d, e…)
- X3 by N3 (with partners f, g, h, I …)
- X4 by N4 (with partners Z)
Therefore, n= X ± X1 ± X2 ± X3 ± X4 becomes N= No ± N1 N2 ± N3 ± N4. This is called the computable equation or the postulation’s mechanism. Also, it is the generalized equation that summarizes the various sex lives of different individuals, ranging from the simple to the complex (as stated in the introductory part of this write-up).
The generalized equation or computable equation has thirteen mathematical interpretations. In other words, the equation, expressed as N= No ± N1 N2 ± N3 ± N4 can be interpreted as:
- N=No+N1+N2+N3…(Interpretation 2)
4) N=No+N1+N3…(Interpretation 4)
5) N=No+N1+N4…(Interpretation 5)
6) N=No+N2+N4…(Interpretation 6)
7) N=No+N3+N4…(Interpretation 7)
8) N=No+N2+N3…(Interpretation 8)
9) N=No+N1…(Interpretation 9)
10) N=No+N2…(Interpretation 10)
11) N=No+N3…(Interpretation 11)
12) N=No+N4…(Interpretation 12)
13) N=No… (Interpretation 13).
Interpretations, Impressions and Meaning of Expressions Used
At this point, a number of questions are expected to be asked. The parameters, signs and other intricacies that form the postulation’s mechanism (the computable equation) are major perspectives where questions are asked.
Interestingly, the validity or authenticity of the postulation is based on three statements:
- The validity of the equation is partly dependent on relationships engaged. Usually, relationships as used in this context are sex-linked.
- There is always a constant (that is, first-sex experience number) of 1
3) The computable equation will be valid provided the sincerity of the individual (individual A, in this case) in terms of record keeping of his or her sex activities; number of times of engaged sexual intercourse is taken to account.
These statements are related to each other and give the postulation’s mechanism its standing uniqueness. Therefore, to appreciate the factors necessary for the uniqueness of the computable equation, vivid explanations have to be made.
(1): The Write-up considers sex in the light of sexual intercourse; the active involvement of a man and woman in direct physical contact with each other. Therefore, the computable equation takes to cognizance the number of partners individual A had engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage (a, b,
c, d, e…z)
(2): The thirteen mathematical interpretations have a constant value of 1, irrespective of sex life; simple or complex because there is a first-sex experience number-No. Hence, the computable equation N= No ±
N1 N2 ± N3 ± N4 becomes N= 1± N1 N2 ± N3 ± N4 and the following mathematical interpretations
1 N=1 +N1+N2+N3+N4
2 N=1 +N1+N2+N3
3 N=1 +N1+N2
4 N=1 +N1+N3
5 N=1 +N2+N3
8 N=1 +N2+N4
9 N=1 +N1
10 N=1 +N2
12 N=1 +N4
(3): The validity of the computable equation is dependent on the sincerity of the individual in terms of keeping records of his or her activities of sexual intercourse with partners he or she engages with.
However, from feasibility studies, there are questionable (as a matter of fact, there are no sincerity-given) answers as regards the number of individuals have engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage (Read the preface).
Nonetheless, the work piece uses a hypothetical approach of the model, individual A as case study to assert the number of times he or she (might) have engaged in sex before calling singlehood quits with partners (a, b, c, d, e, f…k, m, n,…z).Note: The partners stated are based on the conjecture of the writer regarding the number of partners individual A should have engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage.
A Typical Hypothetical Instance
We take mathematical interpretation (1) as case study for a sex-life situation of individual A;
- Of course, the first-sex number is constant-with partner a. Therefore, No=1. Subsequently, let the number of times individual A had engaged in sex with the same partner be α. Hence, N1=α
- B) There was an eventual demise. In this case, we tae as case studies sexual interactions between individual A and the following partners
(I) b (ii) c (iii) d (IV) e (v) f
Let the number of times individual A had engaged partner b be θ
Also, let the number of times individual A engaged partner c be W
We represent the number of times individual A had engaged partner d by ǔ
Let the number of times sexual intercourse existed between individual A and partner e be ё
Let the number of times sexual intercourse experienced between individual A and partner f be ẅ
Therefore N2= θ+ W+ ǔ+ ё+ ẅ
- C) Obviously, there were sexual interactions between individual A and the following partners ( in this case, we take partners I, j, k, m, and n as case studies); one-night sex event
(1) i (2) j (3) k (4) m (5) n
Let the number of times individual A had engage in sexual intercourse with partner I be A
Also, we represent the number of times individual A and partner j had experienced sex together be B
Let the number of times sex experienced between individual A and partner k be C
Let the number of times sex existed between individual A and partner m be D
We represent the number of times individual A had engaged partner n in sex be E
- D) Taking to consideration the number of times individual A had engaged in sexual intercourse with partner z; his or her life-partner (just before marriage), let the number of times sex existed between them be F. Therefore, N4=F
Based on these hypothetical analysis, the equation N=No+N1+N2+N3+N4 becomes N=1+ α+ (θ+ W+ ǔ+ ё+ ẅ) + (A+B+C+D+E) +F
Sometimes referred to as impressionistic viewpoints, the writer ‘assigns labels’ to individuals whose sex lives fall under the various categories or interpretations of the generalized equation.
As asserted, there are two various sex lives of individuals; simple and complex sex lives. The impressions or labels given to the simple and complex sex lives are borne out of the author’s judgment and are subject to debate.
Typically, interpretations (1) and (13) are examples of simple and complex sex lives exhibited by various individuals. Between them lies an array of interpretations of individuals whose sex lives are depicting varying degrees of complexity and simplicity.
The basis for the simple and complex sex lives is the kind of partners engaged. For instance, an individual whose sex life is interpreted as the equation N=No+N1+N2+N3+N4 is said to be living a complex sex life because he or she had engaged (before marriage) partners (b, c, d, e. f…I, j,k, m, n) before meeting or settling down with partner z. In other words, N2 and N3 parameters; implying that
N=No+N1+N2+N3+N4 is the most complex.
Between (1) and (13) are exhibited levels of complexity and simplicity. The presence of N4 is theoretically a ‘halting factor’, acting as a full stop-absenting N2 and N3. For instance, the equations N=No+N2,
N=No+N1+N2, N=No+N3, N=No+N1+N3 and N=No+N2+N3 indicate an orderly up-rise in the complex sex lives of individuals (due to increased number of partners and more importantly, presence of the parameters N2 and N3). Equations N=No+N1 and N=No indicate a down-rise in the simple sex lives of individuals. However, the stated equations depict individuals whose sex lives are still in the making except for the inclusion of the parameters N4 (They are subject to change at any time). Meanwhile, before embracing the ‘halting factor’, N4, individuals, whose sex lives had the elements N2 and N3 were indifferent form those whose sex lives currently possess them.
N=No+N1+N2+N3+N4 shows the sex life lived by a prostitute, perhaps a nymphomaniac, nymphomaniac or simply, a sex addict. N=No depicts the sex life of a celibate or secondary virgin. The equations between (1) and (13) show the sex lives of individuals as ‘hierarchical agents’ of promiscuity, infidelity, labeled sluts, sex maniacs or whores of the present day.
Meaning of Expressions Used
The generalized equation N=No±N1±N2±N3±N4 has two conspicuous signs-the plus and minus. What are they? What do they imply?
- a) The Plus sign: The plus sign denotes ‘in agreement with’ or ‘agrees with’. Precisely, it is the agreement with or inclusion of other parameters of the given equation. If there are variables N2 and N3 in the equation N=No+N2+N3, say, it is said that individual A’s sex life is in agreement with N=No+N2+N3. N=No+N1+N2+N3 is an equation establishing a fact- individual A’s sex life agrees with the presence of the elements N1, N2 and N3. It is denoted by +.
- b) The Minus sign: The minus sign denotes ‘not in agreement with’ or ‘not agrees with’. It is the exclusion or not-in-agreement with other parameters of the given equation. For instance,
N=No+N2+N3 has the exclusion of N4. N=No+N3 has the exclusion of N1, N2 and N4. In other words, N=No+N3 represents the individual whose sex life excludes or is not in agreement with the parameters N1, N2 and N4. It is denoted by -.
Applications and likely future projection
All postulations of human relevance should have areas of applications; fields of knowledge where they can be applied to improving humanity. The Code-13 Principle possesses immense applications to various endeavours (primarily in the social sciences).
By application, this novel work piece can be applied in three major areas of social and scientific analysis namely:
1) Sexology: An appreciation of this come-to-stay development will go a long way in providing a road map for sexologists to carry out comprehensive research on various sexual behaviours of people; taking to account issues of sexual intercourse as it affect their personalities in relation to people (partners) they are engaged with.
2) Psychology: It will serve as reliable helping aid-proffering psychologists with ways of evaluating thought processes of individuals of varying sex lives.
3) Sociology: This will act as an enabling approach for sociologists to label or describe people of different sex lives better and assert dynamic approach patterns to preclude them from the servitude of odds associated with the various sex lives.
With modifications and other subsequent attachments, it will go a long way in face-lifting criminology to a pinnacle of all humanity’s endeavours. This development will foster (easier) detection of crimes and coupled with forensics, bring about more accurate crime detection strategies which will (in return) curb world crime to its barest minimum. By knowing the sexual personalities of people, crime detection can pin-point likely criminal tendencies they could portray, thereby paving a way for easier crime detection.
Note: At present, it is tentative.
My Publications (Titles and Links)
All of Chimezie Ihekuna (Mr.Ben)’s work is available here.
7 Mistakes Christians Make And The
God’s Love Towards His
A Successful Marriage—https://www.amazon.com/A-Successful-Marriage/dp/B01NCP2RR4/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
Maya Initiate 39: The Long Walk To
Life In Space: The Parallel Earth
Saved By His Grace (a play and